Wednesday, September 26, 2007

June Bear Lake Bischoff Family Reunion














We had a great time at the Bischoff family reunion.  It was nice to catch up with everyone and find out what's new in their lives.  We went boating, ate rasperry shakes, played at the beach, played alot of games and stayed up late talking.  It seemed like there were 200 kids but not really that many.  The kids were having so much fun.  We were also able to have a surprise party for my dad.  He doesn't get surprised too often.  My grandma is 89 and she looks great.  The house was nice and had a swimming pool.  I would love to go back there again sometime.

1 comment:

cwoflson said...

Hey guys
Thanks for sharing - this was my first time to BLOG (Yahho I'm now an offical Blogger!) It was great to see Whitney - you all look wonderful.
Come back to California
Connie