Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Spring 2007










Todd and I bought a cabin up in the mountains. It's pretty old and needs some updating. Todd has done alot of work on it and will probably be working on it for the rest of our lives. It is close to thousands of miles of fourwheeling and hiking trails. Todd loves it there and has been fourwheeling and then hiking up to some streams and then fishing. I can honestly say that I have seen some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen in my life. The streams look like someone has taken a chisel and chiseled out steps to make these beautiful waterfalls. The sky is so blue and at night you can see thousands of stars. We have had so many fun family moments there. I hope the kids will have alot of fun memories spending time with their family and friends at the cabin.

No comments: